Todd R. Barrett, DMD
Endodontist in Columbia, SC
Dr. Todd Barrett is originally from Boiling Springs, SC. He remained in Spartanburg and attended Wofford College.
After graduating first in his Dental School class from the Medical University of South Carolina, Dr. Barrett completed his residency at the University of Maryland then returned to South Carolina to practice.
He started Palmetto Endodontics in 2001 and has completed over 30,000 procedures.
Dr. Barrett has been continually rated as a top endodontist in the Columbia area.
- The University of Maryland Dental School: Certificate in Endodontics, 2000
- The Medical University of South Carolina: DMD, 1998 (First Honor Graduate)
- Wofford College: BS Biology, 1994
- Palmetto Endodontics, LLC, Columbia, SC: Owner/Endodontist (2001 – Present)
- Spartanburg Endodontic Associates, Spartanburg, SC: Associate Endodontist (2000-2001)
- Faculty (part-time) Appointment: Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine (2000 – 2012)
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Central District Dental Society
- Greater Columbia Dental Association (Board of Directors 2007-2011)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Fellow)
- Mid-Carolina Study Academy (Former President)
- MUSC, College of Dental Medicine Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Alumni Association
- Psi Omega Alumni Association (former Assistant Deputy Counselor; University of MD)
- Southern Endodontic Study Group
- South Carolina Association of Endodontists (Former President)
- South Carolina Dental Association
- South Carolina LLR Dental Board (Endodontic Specialty Exam Proctor)
- Wofford College Alumni Association
- American College of Dentists (Fellow)
- Pierre Fauchard Academy (Fellow)
- University of Maryland School of Dentistry Alumni Association
Activities & Interests
Dr. Barrett and his wife, Crystal, have two sons, Walker and Wyatt, and reside in northeast Columbia. When he is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, hunting and being outdoors.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Contact us today to get quality care from one of our Endodontists!Meet the DoctorsSchedule an AppointmentOffice Locations
I had a wonderful experience with the staff and the doctor did an outstanding job.
- Charlene T
I have had many root canals and as usual, I was a nervous mess sitting in the office. After all was said and done the Reception was great, friendly and very professional. The doctor was all business and did a great job. The billing dept was efficient and this Dr definitely gets an A+.
- Kathy N
Great staff and doctor!
- Barbrara D