Kevin Jett, DMD
Endodontist in Columbia, SC
Dr. Kevin Jett grew up in Lexington, SC, and graduated from Clemson University. He completed dental school at the Medical University of South Carolina and then attended a one-year general practice residency at Palmetto Health Richland.
After his GPR, Dr. Jett worked with his father on Devine Street in Columbia, SC for several years. Dr. Jett then decided to pursue further education and attended the Dental College of Georgia where he received his Specialty Certificate in Endodontics.
- Dental College of Georgia: Certificate in Endodontics 2022
- Palmetto Health Richland GPR: Certificate 2016
- Medical University of South Carolina: DMD, 2015
- Clemson University: BS Construction Management, 2010
- Palmetto Endodontics, LLC, Columbia, SC: Endodontist (2022-Present)
- Jett Dental, Columbia, SC: Dentist (2016-2020)
- McCrory Construction, Columbia, SC: Assistant Project Manager (2010-2011)
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- South Carolina Dental Association
- Tian F, Jett K, Flaugher R, Arora S, Bergeron B, Shen Y, Tay F. Effects of dentine surface cleaning on bonding of a self-etch adhesive to root canal sealer-contaminated dentine. J Dent. 2021 Sep;112:103766.
Activities and Interests
Dr. Jett and his wife, Lightsey, have three sons. When not working, he enjoys spending time with his family in the outdoors, hunting, and playing sports. Dr. Jett has been to Central and South America several times on dental mission trips and enjoys giving back to the community locally and abroad.
Are You Ready for a Great Experience to Save a Tooth and Improve Your Smile?
Contact Dr. Jett with any questions or to schedule an appointment to improve your oral health today!
Great experience. Entire staff great. Dr. Jett was amazing. Explained everything, very compassionate, and did great work. But most importantly, he made sure I was comfortable through out the entire process. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.
- Sandra C
I was referred to Palmetto Endodontics for a probable root canal by my regular dentist. My appointment with P.E. was the same day I saw my regular dentist. At P.E., Dr. Jett did a quick examination, and laid-out my options. I chose the root canal, which he promptly took care of within the hour. There was no pain during the procedure. Dr. Jett was very efficient and thorough with the entire procedure. He, the technical staff, and office personnel were very nice and helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Palmetto Endodontics to anyone with endodontal issues.
- Greg P
Palmetto Endodontics deserves an award. From the moment you step into their office you are warmly greeted. The staff is wonderful. Once you head to the back, the experience is even better. This may seem simple, but the dental chairs are the most comfortable I’ve ever experienced. My endodontic retreatment was well done by Dr Jett. He explained what was going to be done and what options I had. When it was all said and done I had no more pain after it healed. I even received a phone call from a staff member to see how I was doing after the procedure. It was the best dental procedure I’ve ever experienced. Thank you Palmetto Endodontics
- Kevin J