April K. Spitz, DMD, MSD
Endodontist in Columbia, SC
Dr. April Spitz is a native of Bamberg, SC and graduated from the University of South Carolina, with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She continued her education at the Medical University of South Carolina, James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine earning a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD).
During her preclinical and clinical training, she developed a passion for the specialty of endodontics. After completing her DMD, she attended the Medical University of South Carolina where she earned her Specialty Certificate in Endodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry.
Dr. Spitz strives to provide compassionate and expert care utilizing her knowledge and today’s advanced micro-endodontic techniques.
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment with Dr. Spitz?
Call Forest Drive Phone Number 803-782-7722 to Schedule Your Appointment!
- Medical University of South Carolina: Certificate in Endodontics & Master of Science in Dentistry, 2014
- Medical University of South Carolina: DMD, 2012
- University of South Carolina: BS Biology, 2007
- Palmetto Endodontics, LLC, Columbia SC: Owner/Endodontist (2014 – Present)
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Dental Divas Study Club
- Greater Columbia Dental Association
- MUSC, College of Dental Medicine Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Alumni Association
- South Carolina Association of Endodontists (Former President)
- South Carolina Dental Association
- Spear Study Club
Activities & interests
During her free time, Dr. Spitz enjoys volunteering in the community, watching college football, and spending time with her family and friends. She and her husband, Ricky, and their two children, reside in Columbia, SC.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Contact us today to get quality care from one of our Endodontists!Meet the DoctorsSchedule an AppointmentOffice Locations
I have severe anxiety, especially when I go to the dentist. I had to have a root canal and was referred to Dr. Spitz. Very professional at both the consultation and the actual appointment. They made sure I was completely comfortable and checked with me throughout the process. I was in and out in approximately an hour. I highly recommend Dr. Spitz and her group. If I have to have anything else done I will not be as anxious going in.
- Andrea B
- Isis W
excellent. everything was great
- kristina z