Kevin Jett, DMD
Endodontist in Columbia, SC
Dr. Kevin Jett grew up in Lexington, SC, and graduated from Clemson University. He completed dental school at the Medical University of South Carolina and then attended a one-year general practice residency at Palmetto Health Richland.
After his GPR, Dr. Jett worked with his father on Devine Street in Columbia, SC for several years. Dr. Jett then decided to pursue further education and attended the Dental College of Georgia where he received his Specialty Certificate in Endodontics.
- Dental College of Georgia: Certificate in Endodontics 2022
- Palmetto Health Richland GPR: Certificate 2016
- Medical University of South Carolina: DMD, 2015
- Clemson University: BS Construction Management, 2010
- Palmetto Endodontics, LLC, Columbia, SC: Endodontist (2022-Present)
- Jett Dental, Columbia, SC: Dentist (2016-2020)
- McCrory Construction, Columbia, SC: Assistant Project Manager (2010-2011)
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- South Carolina Dental Association
- Tian F, Jett K, Flaugher R, Arora S, Bergeron B, Shen Y, Tay F. Effects of dentine surface cleaning on bonding of a self-etch adhesive to root canal sealer-contaminated dentine. J Dent. 2021 Sep;112:103766.
Activities and Interests
Dr. Jett and his wife, Lightsey, have three sons. When not working, he enjoys spending time with his family in the outdoors, hunting, and playing sports. Dr. Jett has been to Central and South America several times on dental mission trips and enjoys giving back to the community locally and abroad.
Are You Ready for a Great Experience to Save a Tooth and Improve Your Smile?
Contact Dr. Jett with any questions or to schedule an appointment to improve your oral health today!
Dr. Jett is amazing he did my root canal and was so gentle. I did not feel a thing, I walked out of there not feeling as if I had a root canal. I wish I could use this office for my general dentistry. Thank You, Dr. Jett.
- Belinda S