Todd R. Barrett, DMD
Endodontist in Columbia, SC
Dr. Todd Barrett is originally from Boiling Springs, SC. He remained in Spartanburg and attended Wofford College.
After graduating first in his Dental School class from the Medical University of South Carolina, Dr. Barrett completed his residency at the University of Maryland then returned to South Carolina to practice.
He started Palmetto Endodontics in 2001 and has completed over 30,000 procedures.
Dr. Barrett has been continually rated as a top endodontist in the Columbia area.
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment with Dr. Barrett?
Call Forest Drive Phone Number 803-782-7722 to Schedule Your Appointment!
- The University of Maryland Dental School: Certificate in Endodontics, 2000
- The Medical University of South Carolina: DMD, 1998 (First Honor Graduate)
- Wofford College: BS Biology, 1994
- Palmetto Endodontics, LLC, Columbia, SC: Owner/Endodontist (2001 – Present)
- Spartanburg Endodontic Associates, Spartanburg, SC: Associate Endodontist (2000-2001)
- Faculty (part-time) Appointment: Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine (2000 – Present)
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Central District Dental Society
- Greater Columbia Dental Association (Board of Directors 2007-2011)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Fellow)
- Mid-Carolina Study Academy (Former President)
- MUSC, College of Dental Medicine Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Alumni Association
- Psi Omega Alumni Association (former Assistant Deputy Counselor; University of MD)
- Southern Endodontic Study Group
- South Carolina Association of Endodontists (Former President)
- South Carolina Dental Association
- South Carolina LLR Dental Board (Endodontic Specialty Exam Proctor)
- Wofford College Alumni Association
Activities & Interests
Dr. Barrett and his wife, Crystal, have two sons and reside in northeast Columbia. When he is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, hunting and being outdoors.
I consider myself to be the worst dental patient known to man! I was prepared for the root canal to be an awful experience based on all that I had heard from others. I was terrified! My experience was nothing short of pleasant. Dr. Barrett completed the procedure in less than 30 minutes and I felt absolutely no discomfort at all. I may need another procedure in the future and I can honestly say I would not feel the anxiety that I previously experienced now that I've met Dr. Barrett and his staff. I would highly recommend them!! Thanks!
- Velma J
took me immediately to relieve my abscess tooth pain. great work
- carolyn m
Dr. Barrett got me in same day my root canal. No pain during procedure AT ALL!!!!
- jane h