April K. Spitz, DMD, MSD
Endodontist in Columbia, SC
Dr. April Spitz is a native of Bamberg, SC and graduated from the University of South Carolina, with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She continued her education at the Medical University of South Carolina, James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine earning a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD).
During her preclinical and clinical training, she developed a passion for the specialty of endodontics. After completing her DMD, she attended the Medical University of South Carolina where she earned her Specialty Certificate in Endodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry.
Dr. Spitz strives to provide compassionate and expert care utilizing her knowledge and today’s advanced micro-endodontic techniques.
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment with Dr. Spitz?
Call Forest Drive Phone Number 803-782-7722 to Schedule Your Appointment!
- Medical University of South Carolina: Certificate in Endodontics & Master of Science in Dentistry, 2014
- Medical University of South Carolina: DMD, 2012
- University of South Carolina: BS Biology, 2007
- Palmetto Endodontics, LLC, Columbia SC: Endodontist (2014 – Present)
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Dental Divas Study Club
- Greater Columbia Dental Association
- MUSC, College of Dental Medicine Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Alumni Association
- South Carolina Association of Endodontists
- South Carolina Dental Association
- Spear Study Club
activities & interests
During her free time, Dr. Spitz enjoys volunteering in the community, watching college football, and spending time with her family and friends. She and her husband, Ricky, reside in Forest Acres.
I am very pleased with professional service provided by Dr. Spitz and her staff! I did not experience any pain or discomfort. Dr. Spitz is a very thoughtful person. I am very impressed with all the modern equipment and tools used during treatment!
- Einar V