April K. Spitz, DMD, MSD
Endodontist in Columbia, SC
Dr. April Spitz is a native of Bamberg, SC and graduated from the University of South Carolina, with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She continued her education at the Medical University of South Carolina, James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine earning a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD).
During her preclinical and clinical training, she developed a passion for the specialty of endodontics. After completing her DMD, she attended the Medical University of South Carolina where she earned her Specialty Certificate in Endodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry.
Dr. Spitz strives to provide compassionate and expert care utilizing her knowledge and today’s advanced micro-endodontic techniques.
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment with Dr. Spitz?
Call Forest Drive Phone Number 803-782-7722 to Schedule Your Appointment!
- Medical University of South Carolina: Certificate in Endodontics & Master of Science in Dentistry, 2014
- Medical University of South Carolina: DMD, 2012
- University of South Carolina: BS Biology, 2007
- Palmetto Endodontics, LLC, Columbia SC: Endodontist (2014 – Present)
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Dental Divas Study Club
- Greater Columbia Dental Association
- MUSC, College of Dental Medicine Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Alumni Association
- South Carolina Association of Endodontists
- South Carolina Dental Association
- Spear Study Club
activities & interests
During her free time, Dr. Spitz enjoys volunteering in the community, watching college football, and spending time with her family and friends. She and her husband, Ricky, reside in Forest Acres.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Contact us today to get quality care from one of our Endodontists!Meet the DoctorsSchedule an AppointmentOffice Locations
Overall my experience was FANTASTIC. I am from out of town and was afraid that any office I visited would require I do a consult and then schedule the root canal for day later, but to my amazement palmetto endodontics was able to see me and perform the root canal all on the same day. The actual procedure was excellent as well. I practically fell asleep it was so painless. The methods and technologies used seemed up to date and made for such a pleasant experience that I question why my regular dentist can't meet these standards. They even were sweet to my wife and son while they waited in the waiting room for me. Overall I am SO happy with my experience and cannot recommend them enough.
- Steven B
Very friendly staff. Put me right at ease as I was very nervous. Great experience.
- cynthia t
i love them!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mariah B